- BUSINESS COMMUNITY CONGRATULATES RAMAPHOSA ON WINNING ANC’S TOP JOB
- PHILIPPINE CONGRESS DEBATES DUTERTE’S PUSH FOR MARTIAL LAW EXTENSION
- BEAUFORT WEST NEEDS OVER R20M FOR ADDITIONAL RESOURCES AMID WATER CRISIS
- JUSTICE BESS NKABINDE DELIVERS LAST JUDGMENT AT CONCOURT
- UNCOOPERATIVE SOE OFFICIALS HAMPERING VETTING PROCESS, MPS TOLD
JOHANNESBURG – Governor Rochas Okorocha’s convoy was on Monday stoned by angry residents on the streets of Imo in Nigeria for erecting a statue of South African President Jacob Zuma.
In a video doing the rounds on social media, residents are seen throwing stones and abusing the governor for erecting the statue.
All rights reserved. Website by Oliva Design & Print