- PHILIPPINE CONGRESS DEBATES DUTERTE’S PUSH FOR MARTIAL LAW EXTENSION
- BEAUFORT WEST NEEDS OVER R20M FOR ADDITIONAL RESOURCES AMID WATER CRISIS
- JUSTICE BESS NKABINDE DELIVERS LAST JUDGMENT AT CONCOURT
- UNCOOPERATIVE SOE OFFICIALS HAMPERING VETTING PROCESS, MPS TOLD
- MUNICIPALITY BLAMES CUSTOMERS FOR ITS FAILURE TO PAY WATER BILL
CAPE TOWN – Deputy President Cyril Ramaphosa is answering questions in the National Assembly.
The scheduled oral reply session comes just days after a Sunday newspaper published claims that Ramaphosa has had affairs with several women.
Ramaphosa admitted to having one affair but claims that state resources are being used in a smear campaign against him.
All rights reserved. Website by Oliva Design & Print