- THERE’S A LAMPPOST IN MY ROAD
- [WATCH LIVE] RAMAPHOSA ANSWERS QUESTIONS IN PARLIAMENT
- UNION WANTS HLAUDI, AGUMA & PUBLIC BROADCASTER TO SHARE SABC8 LEGAL COSTS
- MTHEMBU CONFIDENT ANC MPS WON’T VOTE TO REMOVE ZUMA
- #GUPTALEAKS: CANADA GOVT BANKROLLED PURCHASE OF GUPTAS’ PRIVATE JET
Six women were killed and around 50 other people were injured this morning when a bus rear-ended a stationary truck on the N-8 outside Bloemfontein. ER24 paramedics say one side of the bus was ripped open in the crash. Some of the injured patients were airlifted to hospital in a critical condition.
All rights reserved. Website by Oliva Design & Print