- THERE’S A LAMPPOST IN MY ROAD
- [WATCH LIVE] RAMAPHOSA ANSWERS QUESTIONS IN PARLIAMENT
- UNION WANTS HLAUDI, AGUMA & PUBLIC BROADCASTER TO SHARE SABC8 LEGAL COSTS
- MTHEMBU CONFIDENT ANC MPS WON’T VOTE TO REMOVE ZUMA
- #GUPTALEAKS: CANADA GOVT BANKROLLED PURCHASE OF GUPTAS’ PRIVATE JET
JOHANNESBURG – African National Congress (ANC) head of policy Jeff Radebe says that as long as the face of poverty remains black, there’s need to radically transform the economy.
Minister in the Presidency Jeff Radebe. Picture: Louise McAuliffe/EWN
Radebe is addressing members of the business community at the ANC’s national policy conference in Nasrec, southern Johannesburg.
Radebe says that radical economic transformation is part and parcel of the National Development Plan and seeks to reduce unemployment and grow the economy to benefit of all South Africans.
“The call for radical social, economic transformation seeks to address fundamental issues.”
ANC treasurer-general Zweli Mkhize says that the patterns of ownership are skewed and must be addressed.
All rights reserved. Website by Oliva Design & Print